Maximizing the Selling Price
Our existing clients know that when the time comes to sell their property (originally purchased in an area that we recommended), they are well positioned to reap the rewards of above-average returns on their investment.
But what if you didn’t purchase your home with us? Not to worry. We know how to maximize the value of your existing home in order to obtain the highest price possible. Because we work with a trusted team of building trade professions such as architects, interior designers, stagers, and contractors, and because we also do extensive research on the market dynamics of your residential area, we know what to do to make your property more valuable, and how to position the property to take advantage of area specific developments such as new schools, new shopping centres or new subway extensions.
Complimentary Home Evaluations
Before you decide to list your home for sale, you should know its market value in your area. But more importantly you should know your home’s specific potential, which if realized, would increase that value.
- Comprehensive Comparable Market Analysis (CMA)
- Home Improvement Potential (Possible Upgrades)
- Upcoming Area Improvement Potential
Demonstrating Your Home
“Dress to impress” is the name of the game. You need to present your home in the best manner possible to highlight the advantages to the prospective buyers.
- Professional Staging (create the Wow factor)
- Quality Photography (make great first impression)
- Professional Virtual Tours (Highlight great features)
Marketing Your Home
Twenty First century marketing requires a presence in the real world, but an even bigger presence in the virtual world. We optimize the opportunities in both. We also maximize the resources to reach the right target market for your property.
- List your house on MLS and on our site
- Create an “address-based” website for your home
- Print quality color feature sheet highlighting details of you home
- Advertise in local papers
- Mail Listed post cards to the neighborhood
- Open House